respon pliz.. ^_^

we have drimz n song to sing!!! ^_^v


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Tale Of A Botak Scouser

The Tale Of A Botak Scouser

Before


At last , my crowning glory is gone after my fave team in the world Liverpool F.C has won the prestigious Champions League cup . I couldn’t believe it when they come back from 3 goals down in the first half .Stevie G didn’t disappoint me when he scored in his 2nd final through a glancing header. He scored in 2001 UEFA Cup finals too against Alaves .


The goal has demotivated Milan’s defence and in the space of 6 minutes, they scored 2 more through Smicer and Alonso .That shows the tactical genius of Rafa Benitez who put Hamann in the 2nd half to contain Kaka who has terrorized us in the 1st half.


Liverpool’s drastic pressure has dragged the game into extra time and then into a penalty shootout. The unforgettable Dudek ‘s remake of Grobblear’s spaghetti legs has made Serginho , Pirlo and the European Footballer Of The Year ,Schevchenko morally down and we won the cup!

Back to my story, so the next day accompanied by my friend Daniel, we went to a barber shop and do the things that I have promised to all my friends who are waiting eagerly on the night before the final including my boss who kept reminding me to “Botak” through his sms .When the barber did his thing, my head suddenly felt a cold draft after he took a first swipe at my head !My friend Daniel, not forgetting his trusty camera took the pictures of my ‘balding session’ and even made it in video mode that I haven’t see yet .Maybe he’s distributing it in the internet or something?

During

Anyway ,jokes aside cos I have been true to my words and take it like a man .Hope my team can achieve to win the premiership for a change .Maybe I’ll do something else dat is wild besides balding my hair. Maybe??..........(a word from Halu Satonaka from the jap drama ‘Pride’)
After

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what u want to say..YNWA


ShoutMix chat widget